Followers

Friday 5 April 2019

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Oxide Inks, Wow Embossing Powders, Zig Clean Color Brush Pens, & Stickles.




Hi again,

I'm back as it's Fabulous Friday, and the day I share something I've created using some awesome 'Visible Image' products.
For this card, I have used a couple of the new sets of stamps, and a fabulous stencil..........
The beautiful Creative Chaos, fabulous Wings of Change, and the superb Butterfly Ink stencil.


My background was created using Oxide inks on photo paper, I then placed the stencil on, and blended through it with cut n dry foam and Oxide Black Soot.
I then heat embossed the flowers, using a Versamark pad, and some Wow Primary Ebony embossing powder, I then coloured them using my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens, and highlighted with a white pigment pen.


I stamped the butterfly's onto some black card, again using a Versamark pad, and heat embossed with Wow white embossing powder, then fussy cut. The sentiment was heat embossed onto white card with Black embossing powder.


Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card with gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Pauline! The colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Pauline xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours afe fabulous, but it's the white that makes this card fantastic.
    GG

    ReplyDelete