Followers

Friday 29 March 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Oxide Inks, Zig Clean Color Brush Pens & Stickles.



Hellooooo,

I hope you are all well on this Fabulous Friday, here's a card I made, using the fabulous 
Oz Cowardly Lion stamp and the matching Oz Cowardly Lion Die
designed by by Visible Image Stamps,
 he looks so sad, but secretly, he puts on the sad face, to get everyone to love him !!!!


I made the background first, using Twisted Citron Oxide ink on my mat, spritzed with water, and swooshing the card through it, I did it again using Salty Ocean Oxide ink, then again using a little Walnut Stain, and leaving to dry.
On a piece of watercolour card, I stamped the Lion and the medal and crown, using Versafine Onyx Black ink, and dried it with my heat tool. I then used the corresponding dies to cut out the images.....simplesssss !!!


I coloured in the lion, using some Clean Color Brush Pens, also colouring all the white edges too, I did the same with the medal. I stamped the sentiment onto some white card, and blended with Salty Ocean Distress ink, I also stamped 3 blue birds, the stamp fro these is in the Oz Dorothy and Toto stamp set, lastly, using a piece of torn copy paper for a mask, I coloured the ground under the Lion, blending with Mowed Lawn Oxide ink.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

1 comment:

  1. Very atmospheric background and a fab card. I love how you've coloured the lion.
    GG

    ReplyDelete