Followers

Friday 1 March 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Wow EP, Oxide Inks, and Zigg Clean Color Brush Pens.




Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, and the 1st of March, so time for something I've made with some 'Visible Image' stamps, today it's the turn of one of the new stamp sets called
in lovely spring colours.


I decided the flowers on this stamp set, would look fab on a kraft card background, so I stamped the extra stamps in the set, randomly using some Oxide Inks, heat embossed the sentiment with Wow White EP, and distressed the edges with Vintage Photo.


On a piece of smooth watercolour card, I stamped the small and the large flower heads, three times, using Versamark, and heat embossed them all, again using white EP. With my Zigg brush pens, I coloured the flowers in, and fussy cut them. I then decided where I was going to place my flower heads, so I could stamp all the stems, and again heat embossed them with white EP.


These new Visible Image stamp sets are so versatile, great for cards, journalling or mixed media projects, check them out.......

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, just love the colours. Will have to remember that sentiment when I go into my little craft room today lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Pauline xx Jan

    ReplyDelete