Followers

Friday 22 February 2019

Visible Image stamps, Distress Inks, Stickles, Liquitex Heavy Gel.



Hellooo,

It's fabulous Friday, so time for me to share something I've created, using some awesome Visible Image products.

I used one of the new stamps sets, they are fantastic, called Wings of Change, and the Fibres stencil.



My background was a piece of white card, with the brightest colours of Distress re-inkers, dripped down it, when it was dry, I placed the Fibres stencil on, and using a palette knife, I put Liquitex heavy gel medium through. Whilst it was drying, I stamped all the butterflies, onto another piece of white card, using Versafine onyx Black, and fussy cut them.coloured them with Distress Inks.  I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of pink card, and fussy cut that too.


I blended blue ink over the dry gel medium, to tome the colour down a bit, added the butterflies and sentiment with 3D glue gel, and added some highlights with a white gel pen, and stickles onto the wings.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

15 comments:

  1. Wow! what a fabulous background, love the bright colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love butterfly perfect project
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.

    ReplyDelete