Followers

Friday 8 February 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho's, Wow Embossing Powder & Versafine Clare Ink.




Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, and I'm here to share something I've created using one of the awesome new Stamp sets from Visible Image, have you seen them ??


The stamp set I used was.......
My background was achieved using 3 colours of Brusho, 2 blues and Lemon, spritzed with water, and left to dry.
I stamped all the fished using Red Versafine Clare ink, then used a sparkle water brush, to give them a lifelike appearance.


On a piece of card I cut off the background, I blended a little red ink at the top, to tie all the colours together. I stamped the main fish with versamark, and used black embossing powder to make it glossy, I also added the bubbles and the sentiment in the same way. I coloured the fish in with a yellow water colour, then used a white pigment pen to highlight it.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unusual. I love the colours and effect of your background.
    GG

    ReplyDelete