Followers

Friday 22 March 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Zig Water colour Brush Pens, and Distress Oxide Inks.




Hello, 
It's fabulous Friday, and today my 'Visible Image' share is the very cute
 Oz Scarecrow Stamp set, along with the matching Oz Scarecrow Die Set.




My background was achieved by using three of the Oxide re-inker's, Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry and Twisted Citron. Using the colours separately, light to dark, I put a drop on my mat, added a spritz of water, then dipped the card into it, repeat this with all three colours, until you have the desired effect. I stamped the mathematical equation, which comes in the stamps set, randomly using Ripe Persimmon Oxide ink, added a moon mask, and blended some Salty Ocean around the mask, then using a yellow brush pen, I drew a line around the moon.


I stamped all the images onto some smooth white watercolour card, added the corresponding dies, then popped them through my die cutting machine, when they were all cut, I coloured them using my watercolour brush pens.


A simple card to make, but such a fun character, and having the dies, saves so much time.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, and love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at the expression on his little face. That's how I look when I think it's Sunday and it's actually Monday morning lol! Great use of colour and shading Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Pauline. I love those little birds as well as the scarecrow.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klokka er designet og funksjonelt edru og elegant.salg kopi eksklusive klokker Kvaliteten er relativt perfekt. Dette er første gang jeg kjøpte en kopi klokke. Denne klokken er veldig overraskende for meg.copia orologi hublot Fargen er veldig lav nøkkel, ser veldig dame, ga kjæresten en, kjæresten har alltid rost dette klokken foran meg, hun er veldig glad.

    ReplyDelete