Followers

Friday 8 March 2019

Visible Image stamps, Oxide Distress re-Inkers, Distress ink, and loads of Stickles !!!!




Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, time for some Visible Image love..... 
This is a card, made using a couple of the smaller stamps, and the sentiment from the gorgeous Oz Dorothy and Toto stamps set, there is also a Die Set, to compliment the stamps, fabulous for crafter's who don't want to fussy cut.


I love these little red slippers, I stamped them 3 times, onto a piece of white card, fussy cut 1 pair of shoes just around the outside, the next pair of shoes I cut around the outside, then cut out the inside, and layered them together using some 3D glue gel. On the last pair of shoes, I just cut the bows, and added them with 3D glue gel too. I then layered on two coats of red stickles, making sure the first coat was dry first, when the second coat was dry, I added Stardust Stickles, just to the bow.


My background was achieved with some Oxide re-inkers, putting a couple of drops of the liquid ink, onto my craft mat, spritzing with water, then gently picking up the ink with a fan brush, and flicked it onto card, I then blended around the edges of the card with Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink.


I stamped the sentiment and the birds onto the background, using Versafine Onyx Black ink, and I added the completed red slippers, again using 3D glue gel.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. A great card, love the glittery shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete