Followers

Friday 12 April 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Clean Color Brush Pens & Stickles.




Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, (and my Birthday), 
so here's a DL card I've made using the awesome, 
and very popular 'See Everything' stamp set, from Visible Image.

Get your sunglasses on, because I made this very bright, lol !!!!



I stamped the fabulous stamp, onto some white card, and stamped it again on another piece, I also cut a mask from a post it note, to cover the eye, I then coloured my background using Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean Distress Inks, blending them onto the card, and overlapping them, to make six colours, then gently spritzing with a little water. I then removed the post it mask, which kept the eye nice and white. 
Taking the other stamped image, I fussy cut the inside of the eye, and then cut around the eye, following the black lines, so there was a boarder and some circles ( you may be able to see it in the photo below), I also cut out some of the larger circles. I then started to colour, using my Clean Color brush pens, and a white pen.


I also stamped around the edges using Pink Raspberry Oxide ink, and coloured in some of the circles to balance. I stamped both sentiments onto white card, and again blended with the Distress inks. I attached all the elements using 3D glue Gel, then added some stickles here and there. I decided the eye did'nt pop enough, so I gave it some white eyelashes, and glossy accents over the pupil.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 


3 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card! I love how vi rant and cheerful it is! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful Pauline. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on facebook and had to pop over and check it out stunning

    ReplyDelete