Followers

Monday 8 April 2019

Pink Ink Design Stamps, Distress Inks, Zig Clean Color Brush Pens, Acrylic Paints, Sharpies & Stickles.




Hi there, 

I have some very exiting news, I have been asked by Cathie and Mel, the ladies behind the stunning 'Pink Ink' stamps, to join their DT. I have been a fan of the stamps for a few months, and have made a few projects for family and friends, but this is a couple of my first DT projects, using a fabulous set of stamps called


The background of this card was coloured with Distress Inks, after stamping both the Toucans with Versafine Black ink. I stamped both toucans onto a piece of watercolour card, and coloured them with my Zig Brush pens, then fussy cut them, before I added them to my card with 3D glue gel, I stamped and coloured all the leaves and I added the sentiment. I used a white pen to highlight areas, and some stickles for sparkle.


This second project is a canvas board, onto which I brayered acrylic paints, 4 coats in different colours, to get the depth. I stamped the black Toucan straight onto the canvas, and coloured his top half with acrylic paint. I then drew in a branch, again coloured with acrylic paint, stippled some blossom, and stamped the Lemon slices, all with acrylic paint, the large leaves were stamped onto green pearl card, and fussy cut, and the fabulous toucan was stamped with Versamark onto acetate, heat embossed with black powder, then coloured on the rear side, using acrylic paints.

This is such a superb stamp set, crammed with stamps to build up a story.

Thanks for dropping in,
Hugs, Pauline xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wonderful news.. your bright colours paired with Pink Ink Stamps is the perfect fit.. love your makes and can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you have been selected for Pink Ink's Design Team too - congratulations Pauline. ~ C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the DT post - fabulous projects x

    ReplyDelete