Followers

Friday 26 April 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho crystal paints, Wow EP, & Glitter.




Hi again,

It's Fabulous Friday, another week has passed, I do hope you enjoyed the Easter break.
I'm here again with another of my creations, made using a selection of superb Visible Image Stamps.

The stamps I used on this card were.......
Born to Perform, the light speed stamp from Set the Tone, the Inky Script from Scripted Streets, and the sentiment from Rays of Light.



My background was achieved by sprinkling Brusho onto the card, spritzing with water, letting it drip, and put aside to dry naturally. I like to do a batch of backgrounds in this way, as it can get messy, lol !!!!
When it was dry, I stamped with the script, using Oxide ink, and dried this too.
I then stamped the fabulous Ballerina, the sentiment and a star from 'Born to Perform' set, (on a separate piece of card, which I fussy cut) using Versamark, and heat embossed with Wow Black Embossing Powder. I stamped the light speed stamp in the same way, but heat embossed with Wow White Embossing Powder.
Using acrylic glue and loads of glitter, I sparkled her dress, and also some of the letters of the sentiment. A great quick card.



Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

2 comments: