Followers

Friday 3 May 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho, Wow Embossing powder & Stickles.




Hello,

Gosh, it's Fabulous Friday again, time goes so fast, so my day to share a little bit of inspiration, using a superb Visible Image stamp set. 
I'm enjoying re-visiting some of my old favourites, this one is just that.....


This photo shows all the sparkle !!

An easy card to make, a Brusho background, three lines of Brusho colour, and spritz with water, and let it drip down, and leave to dry.
The next step is the stamping, using black Versafine ink, I stamped the rain, evenly across the coloured card, I then stamped again using a white ink pad, I also stamped the puddles using white, and dried it.
I stamped the Lady with her umbrella, this time using Versamark, and heat embossed with Wow Primary Ebony embossing powder. Using a white pigment pen, I added some highlights, not only in the rain, but on the Lady and her Umbrella, I did the same with some Stardust Stickles, and also added it to the rain and the puddles. Whilst that was drying, I took a smaller piece of card, and stamped the sentiment on it again with Versamark, and heat embossed with black powder. Then using Distress Inks, I blended the sentiment card, but the opposite way to the main card, fussy cut it, and went around the edges with a black pen.


This photo doesn't show the sparkle !!!!

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

1 comment:

  1. Another brilliant creation Pauline and thanks for sharing the “How to....”
    🥰🤗

    ReplyDelete