Followers

Friday 31 May 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho Crystal Paints, Wow Embossing Powder, and Stickles.




Morning, it's Fabulous Friday,
 time for me to share some Visible Image love with you all.
I made this DT card a few weeks ago, it was displayed on the set, of Mark's last show on Create & Craft TV.
It's a little 
avant garde, but then I do go a bit wild sometimes, lol, and it would be fabulous as a journal page !!!!


The stamp sets I used were........

My background was achieved by sprinkling Brusho Crystal Paints onto a piece of white card, and spritzing with some good old h2o !!! The colours I used were Black, Gamboge and a little Rose Red, put this aside to dry naturally.
On a separate piece of white card I stamped and fussy cut two large skulls, and the three elements of the Art Rebel Man, and the 'Crazy' word, using some neon pens to colour bits in. 
On the now dry background, I stamped two skulls in opposite corners, using Versafine Black ink, then adhered the two fussy cut skulls in the other opposite corners, I then stamped the fish skeleton with Versamark, and heat embossed using Wow Bright White embossing powder. I then adhered the Art Rebel man pieces, along with the sentiment, and finally, I added a touch of Stickles onto the fish.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. The quality of this replica Louboutin shoe is perfect, high quality cheap Louboutin Shoes Uk Online it is very comfortable to wear, wear this shoe when you travel, it will not be tired. I recommended this site to my good friends,cheap Louboutin high tops they are very happy, can buy such cheap Louboutin shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'ai acheté ce stylo réplique dans ce magasin.La qualité est excellente.[url=https://www.montblancpascher.com/]pas cher mont blanc[/url] Je l'ai racheté plusieurs fois et le recommande à mes amis.[url=https://www.montblancpascher.com/categorie-produit/stylos-pour-dons/]pas cher stylos pour dons[/url] Ils louent tous la qualité du stylo et l'attitude de service du magasin.

    ReplyDelete