Followers

Friday 17 May 2019

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Brusho's, Cosmic Shimmer Luna Paste & Wow EP.



Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, and my day to share something I've created, using some fantastic 'Visible Image' products.

On this card, the stamps I used were......
The dragonfly from Live in the Moment
the sentiment is from The World needs Art,
I also used the Cosmic Skies Stencil.



My background was achieved using Black Brusho, with a small bit of Gamboge, sprinkled onto a piece of water colour card, that I'd spritzed with water, it is magic the way the the black separates and loads of other colours appear, it's like watching fireworks. Whilst this background was drying, I stamped the lovely dragonfly coated with Versamark, onto some white card, and heat embossed with Wow Primary Ebony Embossing Powder, then fussy cut it. I coloured the wings using Distress Inks, and used my white pigment pen to make it pop.


When the background was dry, I decided that it was too nice to cover it completely, so the Cosmic Skies Stencil was just right, I placed it on the top, and with a palette knife, pasted some Cosmic Shimmer Luna Paste, in Midnight Pearl, ( it's very shimmery) and left to dry.
I stamped the sentiment onto some pink card, and fussy cut it. I adhered both the dragonfly and the sentiment to my card with 3D glue gel.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

4 comments: