Followers

Friday 1 February 2019

Visible Image stamps and stencils, Wow EG, Pebeo Dyna Paints, & Clean Color brush pens.




It's me again, and it's Fabulous Friday, time for some Visible Image love with one of the new stamp releases..... Dorothy from the Oz range of stamps.
I had this round wall hanging in my stash, so I thought it would make a nice backdrop for the lovely Dorothy and her faithful friend Toto.


The stamps and stencils I used on this project were.....

The wall hanging was already painted and printed, with the ribbon alreadt attached, so I pimped it with some Pebeo Dyna iridescent acrylic paints, I used Orange/Yellow, Violet/Blue & Red/Blue, with a touch of gold, to go with the pink ribbon.
I then used the fabulous Time Tunnel stencil, and put some translucent paste through it, took the stencil off, added some micro beads, when it was dry, I went over some of it with silver gilding wax.


I stamped Dorothy, and her house, onto some white card, coloured in using watercolour pens, and fussy cut, I stamped the birds onto acetate with Versamark, and used Wow Totally Teal Embossing Glitter, and heat embossed, and fussy cut. I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut. I also cut out some white pieces of card for the road, and coloured the yellow, and added some grass.


I used 3D glue gel to add all the elements to the wall hanging, giving them lots of dimension.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, fabulous design which will look great hung on a wall xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely wall hanging. I love how you've done this one.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks just great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete