Followers

Friday 15 February 2019

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Distress Inks, Zig Clean Color pens & Stickles.




Hello again,

I'm back as it's Fabulous Friday, with a card I've created, using one of the fantastic new Stamp sets from Visible Image, Random Act of Kindness,
 plus their super Stars and Stripes stencil.


On a piece of watercolour card, I placed the stencil, and blended through it with Salty Ocean Distress ink on the stars side, and Picked Raspberry on the striped side, then with a water spritzer, I soaked the card, and held it to drip, stars up, so's that the ink ran and spread, I left it to dry naturally.

On a piece of smooth white card, I stamped six of the daisy flowers using a Versafine Onyx Black ink pad, I coloured them in with Clean color brush pens, and fussy cut three large flowers, and the centres of the other three.



Going back to the dry background, I blended lightly with Salty Ocean Distress Ink, on any of the white area's, I stamped three flowers with black ink, then using the funky stem with Salty Ocean Oxide Ink, I stamped the stems. I added the flowers using 3D glue gel, stamped the words onto a piece of blue card, and added them to the background. I used a 5B pencil to put shadows on the stars, and also highlights with a white pen, also around the words, and black Stickles in the middle of the flowers.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful colours and great design - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastuc card. So bright and cheerful.
    GG

    ReplyDelete