Followers

Friday 25 January 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Wow Embossing Powders, & Stickles.




Hello,

It's Fab Friday again, so another make from me, using some awesome Visible Image stamps.

The stamps I've used on this card are......
Stay Wild, and the birds from Learn to Fly Again.


I started with a piece of smooth white card, and stamped the fabulous horse, with a Versamark pad, I then sprinkled Wow Primary Ebony onto the horses face and leg, then Wow Earthtone Blueberry, midway down, then Wow Earthtone Grape at the bottom, then over the top, I sprinkled Wow Opaque Primary Azure, and heated them.


I then got out my Distress Inks, and with water and a paintbrush, I painted the sea around the horse, using some white ink for the waves. 
I added a Moon/ Sun mask, (made with a punch and a post-it note) and with my blending tools, I created the sky, taking away the mask, and adding some colour in the the Sun.
I created the clouds, again using some white ink, water and a paintbrush.


Taking the Bird stamp, and some Versamark, I stamped, and again sprinkled the Embossing Powders to mimic the horse, and heated.
I used some Stardust Stickles, to the birds and the horse. I stamped my chosen sentiment onto some blue card, and heat embossed with Primary Ebony. I also used a white pen, to highlight here and there.

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', the theme for both December and January is 'Christmas/Winter' for a chance of winning £40 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


I am hosting an Inky Workshop in Warwick, on Sunday 27th Jaunuary, 
10am - 4pm, £25 per person, all sub-straits, and refreshments included.
 We will be playing with a small canvas using Visible Image stamps and stencils, a card using Tim Holtz Flutter stamps, and a surprise project, if there's time. PM me for more details, or email me.......
robingphipps@msn.com

Thanks for visiting, hugs Pauline xxxxx

2 comments: