Followers

Friday 11 January 2019

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Decoart Fluid Acrylics, Pebeo Dyna Paints & Wow Embossing Powders.




Hello, and Happy New Year, 
I hope you all have a tremendous Christmas, mine was quiet and relaxed, with a little bit of messy crafting.

So I'm back to kick off 2019, with a mixed media project I've made, using some awesome Visible Image products available. The grey board heart was from my stash.


The stamps I used on this heart were........
The large circles from Shape it up, the small circles from The Ripple Effect, the Mushroom from The Caterpillar, the moth and the light bulbs from Glimmer of Light, and the sentiment from Shining Bright. The stencil I used was Distorted Chess.


 I used some Decoart fluid acrylic paint and some Dyna acrylic paints on the heart, building up the background, and then stamping with some of the background stamps, then put the stencil on the top, and went through with gold paste. Then using Blue/Black Pebeo Dyna paint, I covered the gold paste, but rubbing back some of it to allow the gold to shine through.
I stamped the mushroom onto white card, also the light bulbs, fussy cut them, then coloured them all, using watercolour pens.


I stamped the moth onto heat resistant acetate using Versamark, then used Wow Black embossing powder. I coloured the moth on the reverse side, again using the Pebeo Dyna paints, and fussy cut. On a piece of black card, I coated it with the Pebeo Blue/Black paint, then chose the words I wanted to use, stamped them in Versamark, and heat embossed using Wow Florescent Blue.

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', the theme for both December and January is 'Christmas/Winter' for a chance of winning £40 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Thanks for visiting, hugs Pauline xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous. Love the colours, elements and design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation. I love tge colours.
    GG

    ReplyDelete