Followers

Friday 7 September 2018

Visible Image stamps & Stencils, Distress Inks, Wow Embossing Powder,Versafine Clare Inks & Stickles.




Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, and I'm sharing some Visible Image love, this is a card I made for the June edition of the 'Making Cards' Magazine. 
Jane, Sharon and I were chosen from the Visible Image DT, to make cards using the colours Red White and Blue, 
along with the awesome Create Your Own Calm stamp set, this is what I came up with.....


I also used the superb Dare to Swim stamp set, with the Fibres stencil.


The photo's show how I created this card, using the colours in an unconventional way, well I like to be different, lol !!!!


I used Candid Apple Distress Ink on the background, stamped some of the weed, fishes and bubbles using Versafine Clare ink, and heat embossing the weed and Seahorse onto separate pieces of card, before fussy cutting and adhering them with 3D glue gel. 


I added the sentiment, and glittered the magnificent Seahorse with Stardust Stickles.

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......

I am hosting an Inky Workshop in Warwick on Sunday 16th September, 10am - 4pm, I have a couple of places left, if you are interested, contact me via Facebook PM, or email robingphipps@msn.com

Thanks for popping in, hugs Pauline xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Fab coloursand love the stencil x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red white and blue colour scheme really works with the images on your card. A fab creation.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. baratos gucci zapatos, combinando un estilo elegante y tecnologĂ­a de vanguardia, una variedad de estilos de baratos gucci corbatas, el puntero camina entre su estilo de sabor exclusivo.
    v

    ReplyDelete