Followers

Friday 21 September 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Distress Inks, & Versafine Black Ink.




Hello,

It's Fabulous Friday, and today I'd like to share a card I've made using some of the superb brand new 'Visible Image' stamps and stencils, that are on pre-order over on their website....HERE


The new stamps I've use on this card are....
Daydreamer (I've christened her Dolly !!!!) and Set the Tone, I also used the new Grate-ful stencil.

I brayered Distress Inks on coated card stock, Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean, spritzed it with spray starch, enclosed it in clingfilm and left it to dry. Once dry, I used the Grate-ful stencil, and blended through it with Salty Ocean Distress ink, and edged it with Picked Raspberry. I stamped Dolly, onto this background, using Grey Versafine Ink, then using the smallest stamp from the 'Set the Tone' set, and Black Versafine ink, I stamped around the Dolly image, overlapping the edges.
On a separate piece of white card, I stamped another Dolly, and my chosen sentiment's, but this time using Black ink, I then coloured Dolly using watercolour pens, and fussy cut.
I attached them all to the background card, using 3D glue gel, to give dimension.

Don't you just love her, well I do anyway, lol !!!

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......

Thanks for your visit, hugs Pauline xxxx

2 comments: