Followers

Friday 14 September 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Zig Clean Color pens, Distress Ink & Stickles.




Hi there,

Do you like my new wallpaper, I thought after all this time, that I'd give you all a change, and this pink popped up, so I'm trying it out, lol !!!!

It's Fabulous Friday, so time to share another card I've made, using some more awesome 'Visible Image' products, I do love them.


The stamps I used were......
The flower stamp is from 'Create It', and the sentiment is from 'Own It', and of course I also used a couple of superb Stencils the 'Distorted Chess' and 'Butterfly Ink'.

On a piece of white card, I placed the Butterfly stencil and taped it with stencil tape, using the flower stamp on a piece of acetate, (instead of a stamping block), with some Versafine black ink, I stamped through the stencil, to fill up the gaps, I then took a black pen and ran it around the inside of the stencil. Remove the stencil, and blend lightly on the outside of the Butterfly, with Salty Ocean Distress Ink,  keeping the stamped centre white.


Using the pens, I coloured the flowers, adding shading with darker colours, and Stardust stickles to make them sparkle. When this was all dry, I added the Distorted Chess stencil, and blended  around the edges, with Salty Ocean.


I stamped the sentiment with Black ink, and coloured in the letters with the pens, shading light to dark, fussy cut them, added them to my project, and again added some Stickles for sparkle.

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......

I am hosting an Inky Workshop in Warwick this Sunday 16th September, 10am - 4pm, I have a couple of places left, if you are interested, contact me via Facebook PM, or email robingphipps@msn.com

Thanks for popping in, hugs Pauline xxxxx

1 comment: