Followers

Friday 17 August 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Distress Inks & Versafine Clair Inks.


Hi there,
It's Fabulous Friday, so my day to share something I've created with some awesome 'Visible Image' products, I have wanted to put a crown on a skull for some time now, lol, I finally got around to it ......


The 'Visible Image' stamps I used were.....

I started off with an old piece of printed paper, which was destined for the bin, but I thought that was a bit wasteful, so I  stamped the large skull, the full skeleton and one of the sideways facing skulls, using Versafine Clair inks in 'Bluebelle', and 'Charming Pink', I also made masks for them using some post-it notes. Putting the masks in place I lightly blended my Distress inks, Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean and Picked Raspberry, randomly over it, then stamped the Elemental stamp with Versafine Clair 'Cheerful' I put the stencil on top and blended through it with Salty Ocean, the drips were achieved by mixing Distress Inks with water, and dripping down with a pipette. 


I added the 'Voices in your head' sentiment, and added a few star bursts from the 'Rays of Light' set. I added a bit of shading before I removed the masks. On a piece of white card, I stamped and fussy cut the 'Queen' sentiment, I also stamped the crown, masked it, and stamped the skull on top, fussy cut and coloured the crown.

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......

Many thanks for dropping in, please leave me a comment, hugs Pauline xxxx


1 comment: