Followers

Friday 10 August 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Distress Inks & Versafine Clair Inks.




Hello there, 

It's Fabulous Friday and I hope you are all well. 
You may know, that the proprietors of 'Visible Image', (Helen and Mark Alexander), had their 3rd wedding Anniversary this week, this is the card I made for them, using some of their awesome stamps and stencils.


The stamps I used were In your HandsAlphabetical, and Scripted Streets,
and the stencils I used were  Collision and Stars & Stripes.

I started the background using some Distress Ink re-inkers, Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean, and Picked Raspberry, putting a couple of drops onto my mat, one colour at a time, spritzing with a little water, then gently dipping the white card into it, until I had achieved the colours I wanted. I then stamped randomly with the Script stamp, using some Blue Versamark Clair ink, on top of this I placed the Collision Stencil, and randomly blended through it with a light layer of Salty Ocean Distress ink, then some Mustard Seed in other places.

  
Using just the Stars of the 'Stars and Stripes' Stencil, with a palette knife, I added some translucent embossing paste, adding stars to the whole of the background, when it was dry, I dabbed some silver holographic gilding flake, so it stuck in places.
On a separate piece of white card, I stamped the hands, one using a combination of Summertime and Charming Pink, and on the other a combination of Warm Breeze and Paradise ( all Versafine Clair Inks ) and fussy cut them, gluing them to some black card, and fussy cutting again. I stamped the sentiment with Black ink, and again fussy cut. I stamped the 'Happy anniversary' sentiment, using the incredibly useful 'Alphabetical stamp set'.
To finish off, I adhered all the elements to the background using 3D glue gel, and added some eyelashes with a pen to the pink hand, and Glossy Accents to both eyes.

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......

Many thanks for dropping in, please leave me a comment, hugs Pauline xxxx

2 comments:

  1. An anniversary card with a difference, I am sure they will love this!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unusual and very eyecarching. Great idea to use their own products on a card for them.
    GG

    ReplyDelete