Followers

Friday 24 August 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Pebeo Acrylic paint, Cosmic Shimmer Translucent Paste & Versafine Ink.




Hello,

It's Fabulous Friday, and I'm here to share a project I've made, using some awesome Visible Image products. You may have seen that it was Mark Alexander's 50th Birthday a few days ago, he is the owner and designer of Visible Image Stamps Ltd., this is the canvas/plaque/card I made for him.


Mark's favourite film is Stephen Kings 'IT', and it was the inspiration for his Destination Unknown stamp set, so I had to use it, I also used the fabulous Alphabetical for the numbers and Mark, the Go To Words for Happy Birthday, and I also used the Fibres stencil.



The background is a canvas, which I primed with some white gesso, then using my brayer. and some acrylic paints, I randomly added some colour to the canvas, when it was dry I placed the stencil over the top, and added some translucent paste through it with a palette knife, again leave to dry. I then highlighted some of the stencil marks with a white pen, and other parts with some florescent green paint, I added some micro beads here and there.



On a separate piece of card, I stamped the boats, each size 3 times, I also stamped the sentiments, numbers and name too, using Versafine Black ink. I fussy cut everything, decoupaging the boats, gluing them all to the canvas where I wanted them to sit, with some 3D glue gel. When it was all dry, I put some extra thick white paste under each boat, and in other random places, and sprinkled glitter on it whilst it was still wet. I then mounted it onto some black and white mount board. To finish it, I cut out a balloon shape, coloured it red, added some glossy accents, and put some highlights on it. And of course I had to add the trade-mark Clowns sinister nose & smile to it too !!!!


Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......

Many thanks for dropping in, please leave me a comment, hugs Pauline xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I would imagine he was delighted with this - great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work!!! I love the colors, textures, and all....it came together prefectly! I would love for you to enter this and any of your other projects in Crafter's Castle challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab make. I love the background with you.
    GG

    ReplyDelete