Followers

Friday 23 November 2018

Visible Image Stamps & Stencils, White Gesso, Izink Glitter Paste, Wow Embossing powder & Clean Color Brush pens.




Hi there,

I hope this post finds you well, and keeping warm, Winter is definitely here.

So, it's Fabulous Friday again, time for me to share a card I've created, using some of the fantastic products available from 'Visible Image', and as the 'Show and Tell' theme for November is Sparkle, I think this one passes !!! 

I do love a good stencil, and the one I've used here, Butterfly Ink, is superb.



The stamps I used on this card were.......
The Butterfly from 'Own kind of Beautiful',
circle and square background stamps from 'Shape it Up',
 and the sentiment is from the 'Voices in your Head' set.

My background was a piece of white card, onto which I had randomly stamped and coloured the butterflies, but I felt it was far too bold, so I put a coat of white gesso over the top, then blended some Distress Inks on top. 
I then put the stencil on the dry background, and using my palette knife pasted through it with some glitter paste, I lifted the stencil, washed it, and when the paste was dry, I popped the stencil back on and added a second coat of paste.
When it was all dry, I stamped all the circles randomly with Versamark, and heat embossed with White powder, and stamped the squares with black Versafine.
I coloured all the circles and squares with watercolour brush pens.


On a separate piece of white card, I stamped the sentiment in black Versafine, fussy cut, and again coloured in some of the letters with watercolour pens.
Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', the theme for November is 'Sparkle' for a chance of winning £40 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxx

1 comment: