Followers

Friday 30 November 2018

Visible Image Stamps, Decoart Liquid Acrylic Paint, Distress Inks, Versafine Black ink & Stickles.



Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, so time for me to share a card I've made using some of the awesome products from 'Visible Image'.
So, I've made a card that could be sent to a loved one, someone that needs a little boost from a friend, or it could even be sent as a Christmas card.


The stamp set I used was .......

My background was made using some Decoart liquid acrylic paint, applied with a spatula, onto white card, the paint is very highly pigmented, so small amounts go a long way, I used Red, Pink and Orange. I used Wilted Violet Distress ink to stamp the background letters, the hearts and also blended the bottom too.


On a separate piece of white card, I stamped the typewriter using Black 
Versafine, masking the top line of the stamp ( the paper coming out of the typewriter ) to make the roll of paper longer, I then fussy cut it 
I stamped the word Hello, with black ink and some hearts in Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, onto the typing paper. I also  stamped the sentiment onto white card, and fussy cut. To make the typewriter jump off the card, I raised it with 3D Glue gel. To finish off, I added Stardust stickles to all the hearts.

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', the theme for November is 'Sparkle' for a chance of winning £40 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


I have two places left for my Inky Workshop/Christmas Party/Secret Santa, on the 9th December, in Warwick. We are putting together and decorating a 'Candy Box Crafts' MDF Suitcase, and having a great deal of fun.
For more details, contact me by email .....
robingphipps@msn.com
or message me via Facebook.

Thanks for popping in, hugs Pauline xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. A great layout and spectacular use of colour Pauline. I love how you’ve used the Violet over the red as it adds yet another dimension of interest. Fabulous stamping and wonderful composition too, whoever receives this card will love it, as do I. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect of the paper coming out of the typewriter. A great card.
    GG

    ReplyDelete