Followers

Friday 16 November 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Pixie powders, Distress Inks & Stickles.



Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, so time for me to share another of my creations, using some of the fantastic 'Visible Image' products.


This card was achieved using....... The Queen of Hearts stamp set, and The Time Tunnel stencil.

My background was actually some waste from another card I'd made, I'd used the Time Tunnel Stencil with Pixie Powders through it, there was still a lot of product left on the stencil, so rather than waste it, I spritzed it with water, and pressed the stencil onto a piece of white card, like taking a print. I often use my stencils in this way, two for the price of one, so no wastage !!!!

As my background was covered with speckles, which were super shiny (unfortunately my photo's don't show the true extent of the shine from the pixie powders, which are full of mica). 


I decided that I wanted the Queen to have speckles too, so, I splattered some Distress inks, mixed with a little water, using my fan brush, onto white card, then stamped Queenie onto it, and fussy cut her, I then used some watercolour pens to colour her in, and added Stardust Stickles to give her that extra bling.

 Before attaching her with 3D Glue Gel, I blended some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink along the bottom of the background card, to 'ground' her, and also gently blended some Black soot around all the edges.
To finish off, I stamped the hearts around the Queen, again using Distress Ink.

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', the theme for November is 'Sparkle' for a chance of winning £40 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Thanks for dropping by, hugs, Pauline xxxx


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Great background and the Queen of Hearts is beutiful. Love the sparkle too

    ReplyDelete