Followers

Friday 28 September 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Dylusion Ink sprays, Distress Inks, Versafine Ink, Clean colour pens and glitter.



Hello,

It's Fabulous Friday, so time for me to share a card I've made using some awesome Visible Image products.
This week, I've used another of the brand new stamp sets, along with a new 'must have' stencil.



My background was achieved using Ink Sprays on Shaving foam, I made a circular design, before taking my print. When it was dry, I stamped the hands from the 'You are not Alone' stamp set, using a Versafine Black Ink pad, I decided that they did'nt show up enough, so I stamped them again onto a piece of white card, coloured them using Clean Color watercolour brush pens, and fussy cut them.


Before adding the cut out hands to my background, I stamped the fabulous circles, making sure the smaller one contained the ends of the fingers. I took the sentiments one by one, and gently bent them on my stamping block, to coincide with the circle marks (made by the shaving foam), and stamped them in Black, highlighting them with a white pen. I felt the two opposite corners needed something, so I used dotty side of the very useful new stencil called 'Two Tone', and blended through it with pink and yellow Distress Inks. The final touch was to add the hand with Pinflair 3D glue gel, and added some glitter to the circles in the middle.

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......

Thanks for your visit, hugs Pauline xxxx

2 comments:

  1. It looks great with you, and I liked reading about how you achieved tge effects as well.
    GG

    ReplyDelete