Followers

Friday 14 September 2018

Lavinia Stamps, Distress Inks, Versafine Ink, & Stickles.




Have you seen the fantastic new  Lavinia Stamp designs, they were released this morning, and ready for sale on the web site, take a look HERE.
They will also be available on the Lavinia stand at Ally Pally, tomorrow and Sunday.
Here are a couple of cards I made with some of the stamps.......


On this card I used the beautiful fairy 'Raven', along with 'Wild Vines',
 'Tree Branch' and Holly from the 'Mini Stamps'.


And on this card I've used another fabulous fairy 'Rue', along with 'Twisted Willow', and 'Spanish Moss.

They are superb stamps designs, I hope you love them as much as me.

Until the next time, hugs, Pauline xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, love the stamps, colours, images and designs, lovely projects!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are stunning with you, though my favourite is the one with the holly. Wonderful backgrounds as well as the scenes you've built up.
    GG

    ReplyDelete