Followers

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Lavinia Stamps, Distress Inks, Wow Embossing Powder and Stickles.



I'm just popping in to remind you, that you still have time to enter the September 'Lavinia Creative Challenge', 
the theme this month is 'Your favourite Colours'.
 If you enter, you may be lucky enough to be chosen at random, to win, the fantastic prize of £40, to spend in the Lavinia shop.

Here is a tag I've made, in my favourite colours....... Pink, Yellow and Blue.


The stamps I used were......
Chinese Lantern and some words from a very old Lavinia sentiment.

I blended Distress inks for the background, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, I've then heat embossed the Lanterns with Blue embossing powder, coloured them and fussy cut to give dimension, I added some Stardust Stickles for that extra sparkle.

Thanks for dropping in, hugs, Pauline xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment