Followers

Friday 14 June 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Zig Clean Color Brush Pens and Stickles.




Hello,

It's Fabulous Friday again, don't they seem to come around quickly. I'm back again to share a card I've made, using one of the 
awesome brand new stamp sets, from 'Visible Image'
There are 9 new stamp sets, and they are all well worth checking out, 
you can pre-order them now, for dispatch on the June 22nd.

I've used the gorgeous Mythical Mermaid for my card, take a look at how many extra stamps you get in the set,
 I've used them all to make a mythical scene......


I stamped the gorgeous Mermaid, onto some water colour card, and coloured her in using Zig Clean Color real brush pens, I then stamped across the card using the fabulous bubbly waves stamp, and some Versafine Clare Warm Breeze. I then added a moon/Sun Mask to the sky, and blended Salty Ocean, Mustard seed and Picked Raspberry Distress inks around the mermaid and across I took off the mask, and added some colour inside the circle. With a wet paint brush and kitchen towel, I took out some of the colour to make clouds.
Now for the water, again using blending tools, I added Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, and peacock Feathers randomly, then used the fabulous Fibres Stencil, blending through it with Peacock Feathers.


I stamped the crab straight onto the background, all the bubbles and the sentiment too, the Dolphins, 'Mermaid' word and shells were stamped onto another piece of card, coloured in, and fussy cut. I coloured all the bubbles with a white pen, added all the elements with 3D glue gel, then added some gold micro beads as sand, then loads of Stickles to finish off.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......



Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment