Followers

Friday 28 June 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho's, Distress Inks, Clean Color Brush Pens, Stickles and a White gel pen.



Hi there,

I'm back with another of my makes using a fantastic new stamp set from 'Visible Image', it's called Faerie Magic, and I love her.


I first made a background using Brusho crystal paints, dried it, and using my stamp platform I stamped the beautiful faerie onto it, at the same time I also stamped her onto a piece of copy paper, which I fussy cut, to use as a mask. 
I painted the faerie on the background completely with some white acrylic paint, dabbing it with my brush, so's not to pick up the brusho colour. When the paint was dry, I put the card back onto the stamp platform, and stamped her again in the exact same place, I then coloured her using my brush pens. I put the mask I'd made over the faerie (you could use a bit of low tack tape on the back of the mask, to hold it in place) and stamped the wings, some extra bubbles, and the circles, stars and other bits. I coloured in the wings using my brush pens, and using a white pen, highlighted and also used it to make all the bubbles white, then my Stickles came out to add lots of sparkle.



Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......



Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

3 comments:

  1. Saw this on facebook and just love how you designed this gorgeous stamp which arrived also in my mail box today...only took a week to Australia so I am so impressed, now to make something like you have...following you now too...[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annie, that's very quick shipping, enjoy using your stamp set xxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete