Followers

Saturday 20 October 2018

Warwick Inky Workshop, October - The Results



Hi there,

We had a fabulous day on Sunday 24th October, getting inky and messy, my students made some awesome cards, here are the stunning results........

























I hope you'll come and join me for the next Warwick Inky Workshop.....
Sunday 18th November 2018, 10am - 4pm, £25 per person, including refreshments, card stock, and other stuff !!!!
Message me via Facebook, or email me at......
robingphipps@msn.com

Hugs, Pauline xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous makes! Can't wait for November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica watches uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica rolex yacht master watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete