Followers

Friday 22 June 2018

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho's, Wow Embossing Powder and a White pen.




Hi there,

This is my last Fabulous Friday for a couple of weeks, as I am off for a well earned holiday, whoo hooo, so this is a couple of cards I made recently, for my Inky Workshops. I used the fantastic new stamp set from 'Visible Image',



I started off these cards, with a piece of heat resistant acetate, stamping the magnificent tree, and two of the owl's with Versamark, and heat embossed them with Black powder, I then used the 'Caught in Crystal' background technique, but used Brusho's for the colour, before adding the glitter and tissue paper. After they were dry, I mounted one onto black card, and attached it to the card blank with brads, the other one I enclosed it inside the card blank, after cutting an aperture. I added some white pen work, to make the images pop, then added a sentiment (also in the stamp set) to one of them, journal style.


Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.
The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.
and the three social media sites......

Thanks for dropping in, see you after my holidays, hugs, Pauline xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline they are stunning. Have a great holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards - great project!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete