Followers

Friday 15 June 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Distress Inks, Pebeo Dyna paints, Wow Embossing Powder & Stickles.



Hello again,

It' Fabulous Friday, and I'm going to share another lollipop plaque I've made, using some awesome 'Visible Image' Stamps and a Stencil.


I love making these plaques, the stamps I used on this one were......
the superb 'Create your Calm'
the seaweed and small fishes from 'Dare to Swim',
the script stamp from 'Scripted Streets',
the circles from 'Shape it Up'
and the stencil I used was....... 'Strobes'.

I glued all the lolly sticks together, and gave it a coat of white gesso, and dried it, I then blended Distress Inks over it randomly. Using some Versafine Clair inks, I stamped the Script, Circles and fishes, in coordinating colours. I then placed the stencil over it, and used some translucent paste through it, took off the stencil, and added some dry glitter, and left it to dry.
On some heat resistant acetate, I stamped and heat embossed the fabulous Seahorse, using Black embossing powder, I fussy cut it, then flipping it over, painted the back using some iridescent paints. While this was drying, using the same paints, I pounced my paint brush, so the colours randomly covered a piece of card, ready to stamp the sentiment and seaweed, and again heat emboss with black powder, and then fussy cut them. I added all the elements to the plaque using 3D glue gel.
To finish off, I used gold gilding wax around all the edges of the lolly sticks, added some micro beads for sand at the bottom, made holes in the top, for some rope to go through, and some white pen work and stickles to the seahorse.


I ran a workshop last week, using this fun lollipop stick technique, the amazing results from that, are on my previous blog, do check them out.

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.
The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.
and the three social media sites......

Thanks for dropping in, hugs, Pauline xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline this is just stunning. I love that seahorse it is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lollipop stick plaques are so beautiful!! I really must have a go at one (now where did i put those lollipop sticks??)
    The colours and background are fabulous as is the seahorse!
    Superduper project!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning as always Pauline x

    ReplyDelete