Followers

Friday 20 April 2018

Visible Image stamps and stencils, Brusho's, Pixie Powders, Pebeo Dyna Paints, & Wow Embossing Powders.



Hi there,

I hope you are enjoying the few tropical days we've had this week, may it long continue......
My Visible Image share this week, is a tribute to Helen's (Mrs Visible Image) youngest daughter, who had an audition this week, to hopefully start a long and happy career on the stage, she gets her final results in two weeks time....... so, as she loves singing, I thought I'd use the fabulous 'Sing' set of stamps, along with the 'Time Tunnel' stencil.


My background was achieved by placing the stencil onto some smooth water colour card, tapping some Lemon Brusho over it, and spritzing with water, then lifting off the stencil, and washing it, I left the card to dry naturally.
 I then placed the stencil back onto to the dry card, but rotating it slightly, so the bare card is showing through the openings, (not the Lemon colour), then tapping a combination of Rose Red and Turquoise Brusho over it, spritzing with water again, then lifting off the stencil, and leaving the card to dry.
On the lower half of my background card I sprinkled some Ultramarine Brusho, along with Yellow, Blue and Pink Pixie Powders, spritzed with water, and held the card up to drip down, mopping up where necessary, again leave to dry. 
I then stamped and heat embossed the singer, with Black Embossing powder, and also stamped and heat embossed the music bars with Florescent Pink Embossing Powder. Taking some Silver paint, I dry brushed all around the singer, and grounded her.


On a separate piece of white card, I stamped the Singer again, and heat embossed her, using Black embossing powder, and fussy cut her, gluing her over the image already on the background card, using some 3D glue gel.
I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments, onto some pink card, using Black Embossing Powder, fussy cut them too, and added them to the card, again using 3d Glue gel.

Take a look at all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......


The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.
The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.
The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.
and the three social media sites......

Thank you for popping by, hugs Pauline xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline this is stunning. I love that stamp and the colours are fabulous. I hope the audition went well but is will be an agonising wait. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONe of my favourite stamps, gorgeous background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have taken a look at your blog and I admire your work
    I went to follow you
    Do You like to follow me.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your comments Corry, I am following you too xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Fab creation. The background is as eyecatching as the image.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours and the way her pink dress jumps out. Great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Fabulous techniques you used to create those awesoem effects!!! Absolutely wonderful!!! I hope you consider entering some of your beautiful creations in Crafter's Castle challenge...there is a fabulous prize this month of a $100 gift certificate :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pas cher nike air max, combinant un style élégant et une technologie de pointe, une variété de styles de pas cher nike air presto, le pointeur marche entre votre style de goût exclusif.

    ReplyDelete