Followers

Sunday 1 April 2018

Lavinia Stamps, Distress Inks, Wow Embossing Powders and Stickles.



Hello and Happy Easter,

I hope you are all enjoying your Easter weekend, I'm just popping in to let you know, that a new 'Lavinia Creative Challenge' has started on Facebook, the theme for April is 'Flowers and Foliage', get your entries in for a chance of winning a voucher for £40, to spend in the 'Web Shop'.

Here is my DT inspiration...........


The stamps I used on this card were.....



And the stamps on this card are......


And the stamps used on this clock were.....

These are just three of the projects from my recent 'Inky Workshop's', the next Workshop is on Sunday April 15th, 10am - 4pm, at a venue in Warwick, Warwickshire.
For more information contact me via PM on Facebook,
or email me at......
robingphipps@msn.com

Thank you for you visit, hugs Pauline xxxx

2 comments: