Followers

Friday 26 January 2018

Visible Image Stamps & Stencils, Wow EP, Acrylic paint, Heat resistant Acetate.


Hellooo,

Here I am again, sharing a couple of cards that I made with the awesome new stamps from 'Visible Image', If you've been following Helen and Mark's progress in Phoenix, you will know what a fantastic success they and their products were, everyone loved all the Visible Image collection, they were definitely flying the flag for Britain.


 This first card was shown on a few videos, so you may have already seen it, the stamps I  for it were........
I stamped and fussy cut the seahorse, then coloured it, I heat embossed the organics onto acetate, and fussy cut, I also did the same with the sentiment, but onto blue card. The background was achieved by adding acrylic paint, onto the card with a palette knife, adding the stencil, and pouncing through with some white acrylic paint. I then stamped the fishes and the organics.
To finish off, I added the fussy cut components with some 3D glue gel.


This card was a little play for fun, I used some Distress Inks, along with the 'Organics' as trees and bushes. The other stamps I used were....
one of the cats from 'Stay Curious', the leaves from 'Create It', and the sentiment from 'Create to Escape'.

Thank you so much for your visit, hugs Pauline xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline your cards are stunning I love them both. The stamps are awesome. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are wonderful - my favorite is the Sea Horse. It would look outstanding in an art journal!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are amazing. The seahorse is absolutely fab. Great job Pauline x

    ReplyDelete