Followers

Friday 5 January 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Brusho's, Distress Inks, & Wow Embossing Powders.



Hi there,
'Happy New Year', and I hope that 2018 is a really good year for you all.
I am starting this year, with a colourful card that I've created, using some awesome Visible Image Stamps, and one of their fabulous stencils.
Hopefully this card will have a little bit of an uplifting effect, for those who need a boost this time of the year.




The stamps I've used are........
and the Strobes Stencil.

The background was achieved using Brusho's, I placed the stencil on top, and blended over it with similar coloured Distress Inks, I also added a floor, using some black Distress ink.


On a separate piece of white card I stamped the Rain lady from ' Sparkle in the Rain', with an embossing pad, and heat embossed  her using Wow Persian Indigo embossing glitter, I  then fussy cut her, missing off the canopy of  her umbrella.
Again using the embossing pad, I stamped the wings from 'Angels are Near', using Metallic Gold Rich, and heat embossed, fussy cut them, and coloured them with Mustard Seed ink.
For the sparkle on top of her wand, I used heat resistant acetate, on which I stamped the smallest sparkle stamp from the 'Ray's of Light', with an embossing pad, and heat embossed using White puff Twinkle, the sentiment was stamped onto purple card, using the same method.



I hope you are all getting excited, next week there will be sneak peeks of the new Visible Image stamps, which will be released later this month, they are really awesome.

I have my Warwick Workshop happening on Sunday 14th January, 10am - 4pm,
if you'd like more information, please email me........
robingphipps@msn.com

Thanks for dropping in, hugs, Pauline xxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline this is a stunning card I love it those stamps are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete