Followers

Friday 28 April 2017

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Wow Embossing Powder & White gesso.




Hellooooo,

It's Fabulous Friday, and time for me to share a bit of Visible Image Inspiration.
You may have seen this card showcased on Mark's recent Create & Craft show, and I created it using the awesome Believe in Unicorn's set of stamps, it has some superb scene building stamps in it, along with the stunning Unicorn.



It is quite a simple card to achieve,  I first stamped my moon, and masked it off with a post-it note, then blended and coloured my background using Distress Inks. 
I stamped my clouds and stars using white gesso, ( remember to always wash your stamps as soon as you've finished stamping with any kind of paint).
When it was dry, I stamped my proud Unicorn, using an Embossing pad, and heat embossed it with a silver glitter Embossing Powder (unfortunately my photo doesn't show all the sparkle).
 I stamped the sentiment with black Versafine, then with a bit of shading on the clouds with a soft pencil, and some white pen work on the sentiment, job done.

Places of Visible Image to visit.......
The Shop, to find all the stamps available.
The Blog, catch up with what's happening in Visible Image world.
Facebook Group, where you can enter the 'Show & Tell', ask questions, chat, and there is daily inspiration from the DT.
Facebook Page, where there are exciting weekly giveaways.

Thank you for your visit, please leave a comment, hugs Pauline xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline this is a stunning card. That unicorn is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pauline- such a happy and magical creation! Bravo!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete