Followers

Friday 13 January 2017

Visible Image Stamps, Distress inks, Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powders, & Stickles.


Hellooooo,
It's Fabulous Friday, and my day to share a project I've created, using some of the awesome Visible Image stamps, that are available.



The stamps I've used on this card are......
The flowers : large and medium sizes of  Flowers shapes from..... Visometry,
The stamps on the background, and at the bottom are from..... De-Stressed,
 again on the background I used some..... Ink Splats,
  the sentiment is from..... Imagne, Dream, Inspire,
and the butterfly is from Own kind of Beautiful.

For the background, I put some Picked Raspberry & Wilted Violet distress inks onto a glass mat, spritzed them with water, and squidged my card into them, I did this 2 or 3 times, drying the card in-between to stop it going muddy. when this was all dry, with my distress tool, I added a touch of Squeezed lemonade DI to the edges, and a bit in the middle. Next, I stamped using the dots and Mustard Seed DI, and some of the ink splats using purple Starlight paint.


On a piece of black card, I stamped all the flowers, (6 small 1 large) using Versamark, and then heat embossed using Pink and Purple EP from Lindy's Stamp Gang. I fussy cut them out and thn decided to add a white medium flower to the centre of the large one.
I also added some Stardust Stickles to the flowers.


I stamped the Butterfly again using Versamark, and heat embossed it using a Back EP, coloured it using Distress inks, and fussy cut it.
The stems of the flowers are drawn using a Yellow Sharpie pen.

Some Visible Image places of interest to visit........

To enter your 'Show an Tell'  project, for a chance of winning a £25 voucher, go to the January album..... HERE.
To see news of forthcoming stamp releases, and all other things Visible Image, visit the Visible Image FB Page..... HERE.
To see daily DT inspiration, chat, ask questions, visit the Visible Image FB Group...... HERE.
And take a looksie on the Visible image Blog too......HERE.

Thanks for visiting, hugs, Pauline xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning and vibrant. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. Colours rock and so do the 3-D flowers and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still looking at this one... it's just so visual... love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous, the colours amazing and love the black flowers, really makes the whole piece pop 😃

    ReplyDelete