Followers

Friday 6 January 2017

Visible Image Stamps and other stuff !!!!



Helloooooo,

Happy New Year, this is my first 'Visible Image Stamps' post of 2017'
 I have decorated one of their awesome Monolith's.
 Unfortunately the details of how to decorate it, is a bit of a secret at the moment, as it's one of the projects we'll be playing with at my next 
'Inky Workshop' on the 15th January, in Warwick.



The stamps I used on this Monolith were............

Here are a few Visible Image places to visit.......

Facebook group / https://www.facebook.com/groups/vis... you can also enter the 'Show & Tell' challenge here, for a chance of winning a £25 voucher.


Thanks for dropping by, if you want details of my Workshop, email me robingphipps@msn.com

Hugs, Pauline xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Pauline xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Pauline this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous and wow project my lovely. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a great set of cards. Those lucious colours make your work outstanding.

    ReplyDelete