Followers

Friday 1 April 2016

Visible Image Stamps, Distress inks and Wow Embossing Powder.




Hello there,

Gosh it's Friday again, the weeks seem to go so fast. 
Today's share is a card I made with some awesome Visible Image Stamps
and look, there's no pink !!!!!!


The stamps I used are.......

I blended a couple of Distress inks together on the background, and randomly stamped the Tangled Tape using Black Versafine ink. 
Using a separate piece of card, I stamped the Cassette, using Versamark and heat embossed with Black embossing powder, and fussy cut.
On a smaller piece of card, which I'd coloured with distress inks beforehnd, I stamped the sentiment, again using Versamark, and heat embossing.
I positioned the Cassette at the corner of the card, and used the pieces that I cut off, on each side of the card, so no wastage !!!!

Do give these Visible Image places a visit......

Mark Alexander and I, will be on Create & Craft TV on Saturday 16th April at 1pm, I hope you'll join us for some more inky fun.

Thank you for popping in, hugs, Pauline xxxx


1 comment: