Followers

Friday 15 April 2016

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho's, Wow Embossing Powders, & Kaliedacolour Inkpads.



Hi there,

I'm sharing a card I've made using a couple of fantastic 
Visible Image stamp sets.


The stamps I used for this card were......
The awesome Sound-wave stamp from the Background Noise Set,
 and Music Speaks.

The background is made with Brusho's, and I used a Versamark pad and the Sound-wave stamp, and heat embossed using a Wow Gold sparkle powder.
The guitar's were stamped using a couple Kaliedacolour Inkpads, then triple embossed using Versamark and a Wow clear embossing powder, then fussy cut out, and attached to the card with Glue Gel.



I hope you'll be watching Create & Craft TV, this Saturday 16th April, at 1pm, when Mr. Visible Image Mark, and I, will be demoing some more of his Awesomely designed Stamps, with free P&P. 
Freeview channel 36, Sky 674, Virgin 748 or Freesat 813.

More Visible Image places to have a looksie at......

See you soon, hugs Pauline xxxx



10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the gold embossing. Would make a great card for my Son. I'll be watching Saturday, always great inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flare for bright colours and this is a great design too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this... super duper Card Pauline xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the embossed sound waves on the beautiful background.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Pauline ! You'll shine tomorrow ! Good luck !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colours! Must get me some of dem Brushos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pauline this is a stunning card the colours are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Pauline. A real wow card x

    ReplyDelete