Followers

Friday 9 January 2015

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho Crystal Paints, Distress inks, Liquid Pearls & Stickles.



Hi there,

We are well and truly into the New Year now and it's another Fabulous Friday, so today I'd like to share a card I've made using some 

The stamps I've used on this creation are......
Time after Time set (such a versatile set, with loads of stamps for your money),
 and 'Every Day is a second Chance' from the 'Make me Smile set', in the new Express Yourself range.


I used Brusho's for the background, over stamping with some of the stamps from the 'Time after Time' set, and Distress inks. I stamped the watch and wings with Black Versafine.


 I used thick bleach to whiten them, distressed the watch face, and added Rock Candy Crackle paint, I used different coloured Liquid pearls on the wings. I then stamped the sentiment in Black Versafine, and added highlights using a white pigment pen. and of course my work wouldn't be complete without a bit of bling, so on went the Stickles !!!!!

As you probably know, we are not running a Blog Challenge anymore, but there is a 'Show and Tell' section for all you fabulous Visible Image creations, you can find it HERE.
 There will be little competitions over in the Visible Image Facebook Group, along with lots of friendly banter so do like the page, and join in the fun, you will find it HERE.

See you soon, and be Happy,

Hugs, Pauline xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Love this Pauline - the colourful background is phenomenal.
    Happy New Year to you and Rob xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background and love the stamps which are my favourites.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card love the cheery colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. The colours are super and the liquid pearls on the wings, amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking designed, I'm fascinated.
    I wish you a nice weekend,
    big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pauline this is a gorgeous card I love all the colours you have used they are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. Great use of colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI, This card is stunning. Love the ads stamp and those colours are amazing.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete