Followers

Friday 2 January 2015

Lavinia Stamps, Distress Inks, Spectrum Noir Aquatints, Brusho Crystal Paints and Stickles.



Hello my crafty Friends,

A very happy New Year to you all, and I hope that 2015 will be a fabulous year for everyone.

Today is the start of the first 2015 Lavinia Challenge, the theme is 
'Anything Goes'.
 I used some of my new Christmas stash, to create these 4 cards,
 thank you Santa !!!!


The background on this card was made using my new Spectrum Noir Aquatints, which I have to say are becoming my new addiction, lol !!!! The Lavinia stamps I've used are........Chinese LanternFayllin and Dreams and Delights.



Again I used Aquatints for the background, and the fabulous....... 


Brusho's were used on this background, and stamped with...... 


The last one was created using Distress inks, and the stamps are.....

Don't forget to enter the January Lavinia Challenge, the theme is 'Anything Goes, such an easy one, and there's a chance of winning a whopping £40 to spend in the on-line shop, all the rules and details of how to enter are HERE, we also take Email entries if you haven't got a blog.

Thank you for popping by, see you again soon,

Hugs, Pauline xxxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Pauline! Your cards are stunning! I love the gorgeous backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards and the last card is stunning Pauline.
    Happy New Year.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year my friend, these are spectacular, loving the vibrancy of colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. absoloutely stunning cards pauline , love the colours and how you have created them. Hugs Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful cards, love them. Happy New Year. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. brill cards. must say the last 2 have fab backgrounds. love those icicles xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards pauline, loving the backgrounds. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous designs Pauline, I must get my Aquatints out of the box and have a play! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards love the bright colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pauline these cards are all gorgeous cards I love all the bright colours. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection of cards and love your strong use of colours. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pauline, I've missed visiting your blog. Wow these are all stunning all of them, Love the gorgeous colours.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. my new year's resolution is to be bolder with my colours - these just have the wow factor to them

    ReplyDelete
  14. All gorgeous Pauline, hard to pick a favourite, super...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so beautiful. I love them. can you tell me where to buy the aqua tints? I have been searching everywhere and can't find them.

    Many thanks,,

    ReplyDelete