Followers

Friday 29 August 2014

Visible Image Stamps, Gesso, Versafine ink, Cosmic shimmer Chalk paints, Distress inks & Stickles.



Hiya folks,

I hope you are all well, out in the craft world.

It's Friday so I'd like to share a project I made recently, using Visible Image Stamps, it's a Birthday pressie and card for the Awesome Mark Alexander, designer and maker of the fantastic Visible Image Stamps.


The plaque is a piece of hardboard, which I covered in gesso, and left to dry, then using Chalk paint I flicked it on with a brush, then using a straw, blew the paint around, giving it a sort of splattered dribbly look, lol !!!


I then used stamps from the Revolution set and the Time After Time Set., Using Versafine ink in various colours, I just stamped randomly, and did a bit of heat embossing too. I stamped coloured and fussy cut the flying pocket watch, glued it to the plaque, and sealed it with a multi medium. The letters are some I had in my stash, and I thought the words were quite apt for Mark. I finished it off with Stickles and gilding wax.


The matching card was created in the same way, but just using the Revolution set and the Happy Birthday Set.

Just a week left for you to enter the Visible Image Challenge, the theme this month is 'Anything Goes', you can also enter in the Visible Image Facebook Group, so come on get creating.

There is also a buzz in the Group, as Helen has been showing some sneaky peeks of the Oz stamps being released this Saturday 30th August.

Can I also just tell you about an Inky workshop that I'm running, near Warwick, on Saturday 25th October 10am-4pm, if you are interested, and for more details, please Personal Message me on Facebook.

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs, Pauline xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love this, anything splatters inky has my attention, lovely horse image.
    Good idea with the straw. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for using VersaFine!

    ReplyDelete