Followers

Saturday 1 February 2014

Lavinia Stamps, Distress inks, Wow Embossing powder, Inktense Pencils and Stickles.



Hello, 

It's the 1st of the month, so that means the tart of a new 
The theme for February is 'Lilac or Blue or Both'.
 To enter you must use only Lavinia Stamps, the prize is a voucher for a whopping £40 to spend on goodies from the Lavinia Web-shop.

A new spot prize of a £20 voucher, to spend in the Lavinia Web-shop,
 is being offered, anyone can enter, all you have to do is,
 leave a comment under the official Challenge post that you'll see circulating around Facebook, and at the end of the month, some lucky person will be picked........simplessss !!!!

Here are my two DT creations using Blue and Lilac.......



My first, is a little scene, created using the following stamps...
Zen Tall Mushrooms, Dandelions, Birds, and Field Grass,
 which can all be seen HERE.

Using Distress inks, I created the background, I stamped everything, then using Inktense pencils and a water brush, I coloured in the mushrooms,
 and added loads of Stickles to finish.


My second card uses only two stamps...
Chinese Lantern and Zentangle Angelic Words,
which can be seen HERE.


I stamped the words using Embossing ink and clear powder, and heat embossed. Using Distress inks, I shaded the whole piece of card, then buffed the ink off the words. I stamped the Chinese Lanterns, once on the inked card, and once on a white piece. I coloured the lanterns with Inktense pencils and a water brush, fussy cut them, and attached them with glue gel, then added stickles.



Thank you so much again for visiting, and leaving such lovely comments, 
I hope you'll pop over to the Lavinia Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful DT creations on display,

Big hugs, Pauline xxxx

24 comments:

  1. Morning Pauline,
    The colour on both your projects is just gorgeous and the stickle colour you've used on the little scene really brings it alive.
    Have a good weekend
    Hugs Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous Pauline.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Gorgeous lady, I'm going to call you "Queen of scenes" always amazing! Loving what you've done with the Chinese lanterns, nice to see colour and sparkle added to them! Really beautiful projects as always my friend xx hugs Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabulous vibrant colour in these cards Pauline! I've just received those super toadstool stamps, can't wait to have a play with them.... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Pauline, as always, the colours always "shine" through. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. both projects are so darling. specially the scene that you created...thos emushrooms are so pretty!!!
    hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Pauline these are amazing! I love them both but my favourite is the top one! The scene you have created is stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of these cards, Pauline, in different ways.....the 'scene' is fab & very clever (I'm rubbish at 'scenes').....the second card is very C&S and soothing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards, love them both the colours are fabulous.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow absolutely stunning the cols are so rich xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this gorgeous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the sparkle, it really adds a nice touch. The moon in the bg is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning colours for 2 beautiful designs! can't choose between them love them both! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing colours and super image fabulous work
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards, love the colours and the stamps. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing work love your cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful, fantastic work from you Pauline ... such a joy to see your gorgeous art work .
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW what colorful art works, I'm fascinated! Really wonderful what you made with those beautiful stamps. The sparkles are a highlight.
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Pauline,Sorry I'm late getting around, I just love the gorgeous scenes you create your cards are always so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I think this is one of the most beautiful cards I've seen lately. The colors are amazing and I love the techniques you used. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colors! I'm new at stamping. I just recently discovered your blog. I cant believe how much I have learned in 2 days! You're so talented! TFS

    ReplyDelete