Followers

Friday 23 August 2019

Visible Image Stamps & Stencils, Colorbox Inks, Wow Embossing Powder, Cleancolor Brush Pens & Glossy Accents.



Helloooooo, 

It's Fabulous Friday, and this week it's the gateway to a Bank Holiday weekend, I hope you have something exciting planned.

I have a Christmas card to share with you, it's very modern and made using two of the awesome new stamp sets designed by 'Visible Image', along with one of their 'must have' stencils.


The stamps I used were...... Christmas Chaos and  the swirls the penguin and the sentiment were from....... Snowman Jack, and the script from Christmas Backgrounds, the stencil I used was Two Tone.

My background was achieved by brayering two Colorbox inks in Strawberry and Cornflower, side by side, I then spritzed the cornflower with water, and allowed it to drip into the Strawberry. After drying this, inked up Ithe script stamp with Cornflower, and stamped it over the blue side. I next stamped the Chaos stamp along the bottom in Strawberry ink, then moved the colour a bit with a paintbrush and water, I dried it and stamped again, this time using a pink permanent ink. Taking the swirl from the Snowman Jack set, I stamped it with blue permanent ink down the left and at the bottom. I stamped the smaller trees in Black Versafine ink. 
Then came the heat embossing, I stamped and fussy cut the larger tree, putting Wow embossing ink all over the tree, then covering it with Pink Fizz embossing powder and heated, I also stamped the chaos stamp onto black card, and heat embossed with Wow Fluorescent Pink EP, and cut out the circles to use.
The little penguin from the Snowman set, was shouting t me to be on my card, so he got stamped, fussy cut, and coloured with pens, but he was shy so wanted to hide behind the Pink Tree !!!! To finish I added some stencilling with Strawberry ink, and coated some of the spots with Glossy Accents. 


Here are all the Visible Image places, for you to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......



Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

3 comments: