Followers

Friday 30 August 2019

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Brusho, Clean Color Brush Pens, White Glue & Glitter.



Hi there, I hope you are all well,

It's Fabulous Friday, so time for me to show you another Christmas card I've made, using some great Visible Image Stamps and a super stencil.


I thought I'd mix it up a bit with this card, so the stamps I've used are......
Santa Claus, and the sentiment is from Sentimental Christmas, I also used the Time Tunnel Stencil.

My back ground was achieved by having two pieces of water-colour card ready, placing the stencil onto one piece, sprinkling yellow Brusho over it, and gently spritzing with a fine water mist, lifting the wet stencil off, flipping it over then placing it onto the other piece of card, press gently, then remove. Whilst the two pieces of card are drying, wash and dry the stencil. 
Then take the first piece of card, place the stencil on again, but move it around, so that the yellow part is hidden by the stencil, this time sprinkle Blue Brusho onto the stencil, spritz again with water, take the stencil off, flip it over and place it on the second piece of card, but this time showing the yellow, this gives you two backgrounds, which will be slightly different.
The back ground I used for this card, was the second one, onto this I sprinkled some extra chunky white embossing powder from my stash, heated it from underneath, to look like falling snow. 
I stamped Santa and the chimney with Versafine, onto some Bockingford 300gsm, Hot Pressed water colour card, then coloured them with Clean Color Brush Pens, and fussy cut them both. I attached them to my background with 3D glue gel, adding some gauze as chimney smoke. I added the sentiment, then using some Cosmic Shimmer Dries White glue and sprinkled glitter on whilst wet, to make snow on the roof and chimney.



Here are all the Visible Image places, for you to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......



Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

4 comments: