Followers

Friday 9 August 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Dylusion ink Sprays, Wow Embossing Powder, Sakura Glitter Pen & Stickles.




Hi there again,

It's Fabulous Friday, so I'm sharing another of my creations, made using a couple of awesome 'Visible Image' Stamps.


The stamps I used were ......
Tree of Life and the sentiment from Just Breathe.

I started with some black card, on which I stamped and heat embossed the tree, with Wow Fluorescent Green Embossing Powder, I then stamped and heat embossed the smaller leaf from the set, with Clear Embossing Powder.
Using a white pencil, I scribbled the ground around the tree, and gently shaded a moon behind the tree. Using a Glitter Pen, I coloured in the Tree leaves, and added touches to the other leaves.
I had a piece of card left over from doing the shaving foam technique, I stamped the figure twice onto it, and fussy cut them, I then stamped two more, one on some blue card, and one on some pink card, and again fussy cut them.
I finished it off with the sentiment, stamped and heat embossed in Black powder, then added some Stickles for that bit of sparkle.

Here are all the Visible Image places, for you to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......



Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment